Here are the highlights of 2010:
- June – Started to rent a place inside the campus. / Held Life Skills Seminars for Freshmen.
- July – Student leaders started to connect with new students. Intense evangelism.
- August – October– one on one discipleship with new students.
- November – Were able to connect with lower classmen. God brought new members who are starting to show leadership potentials. Started 4 Discipleship Groups. One of our graduates, Lithlyn Vergara started to volunteer as staff. She comes every Wednesday after her review class in Manila.
- December – 5th Year Anniversary.
As 2010 comes to an end, we are grateful to God for allowing us to partner with Him in His work in UPLB. The harvest is plentiful. It is impossible for us to do it if not for His grace and for people LIKE YOU who tirelessly partner with us. Thank you!
Here’s to another year of great harvest for His greater glory!