- Preach on a thematic series on the importance of reaching the next generation.
- Pray and commission this school year’s incoming students and faculty members in your church.
- Invite your youth pastor, sectional youth coordinator or district youth officers to challenge the church.
- Create awareness by putting up campaign visuals such as posters and banners.
- Hold a seminar for youth on how to evangelize and disciple other students.
- Identify schools that you are targeting to reach this school year.
- Hold a local Chi Alpha training in your church.
- Sponsor a freshmen treat for your young people’s friends and classmates when the school opens.
- Distribute Book of Hopes and tracts and invite them to a bridging event.
- Plan and start student discipleship groups this school year.
- Commit a regular corporate time of prayer and intercession as the school starts. Schedule prayerwalks in your target school. Invite the church and leaders to pray with you.
- Offer your target school a service that will be beneficial to the students such as tutorial or seminar on improving their academics.